Sujet suivant
Facebook App Set Callback Url
Auteur Message
randchi
aprenti psyko

Message Facebook App Set Callback Url Répondre en citant

Facebook App Set Callback Url
> DOWNLOAD

Enter the following URL in the Valid OAuth redirect URIs field:. asked 8 years, 6 months ago viewed 10,353 times active 8 years, 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Related 711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?0Facebook Connect : Return URL0Facebook application callback url407Facebook Callback appends '#=' to Return URL30Android invalid key and Facebook Connect0Can't edit credits callback url in Facebook Application1Facebook asking about “Privacy Policy URL”1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Website with Facebook Callback URL for login through Passport117Facebook OAuth “The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domain” Hot Network Questions How can I expand a quoted variable to nothing if it's empty? What is causing the problem with the RAM in this (claimed) Spectrum 48k? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Why do we only build 7th chords on the supertonic and dominant of a major scale? What limits the speed of a car? Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? Reasons to buy house in cash Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? QGIS Saving grid to SpatiaLite database efficiency How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Obtain the values of a function which are greater than 1 Is standing actually illegal in Venice? What is the logic behind the division into groups of anions and cations in qualitative inorganic analysis? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? more hot questions question feed . Click TRY. Click here to learn more about handling declined permissions. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook-connect demo - is “Callback URL” == “Connect Callback URL”? Ask Question up vote 5 down vote favorite 1 I'm starting to feel stupid. shareimprove this answer edited Oct 4 '16 at 20:29 answered Oct 4 '16 at 20:22 otterslide 184111 I have to say, the new flow is pretty obscure. Click Show to reveal the App Secret (you may be required to re-enter your Facebook password). Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. rev2018.1.10.28325 . On the Product Setup page that follows, click Set Up under Facebook Login:. Then click the Clients tab and select the applications you wish to enable this connection for. The Facebook allow access dialog will appear. I would never have thought about 'Add Product' –tofutim Feb 23 '17 at 12:06 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Go to the Facebook developer page. Connect your app to Facebook. Make your App Public. Does that make sense? And yes, the documentation is BEYOND horrible and completely unacceptable. Then got to "Select how your app integrates with Facebook". At the point when I navigate to to register the one-line story, I get the following error: Error while setting up application: You need to configure your callback URL in the Facebook Developers App However, when I edit my app settings in the page, I CAN'T FIND ANY BOX TO PUT THE CALLBACK URL !! Where is it? What is it that I'm missing? I have found many references that it should be in the "Basic" tab of my App Settings, but I can't find it! Is it the Connect Callback URL? To be more specific, this is the content I see in 'Basic': Essential Information Application Name Application ID API Key Secret Basic Information Description Icon Logo Language Developers Contact Information Developer Contact Email User Support Email User-Facing URLs Help URL Privacy URL Terms of Service URL Thank you. In a seperate tab or window, go to the Connections > Social section of the Auth0 dashboard. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. You can follow our step-by-step quickstarts or use directly our libraries and API. Go to Facebook Developers and login with your account. Setup a Facebook app Get your Facebook App ID and App Secret Copy these keys into your Auth0 settings Enable the Facebook social connection in Auth0 . But to do that, I need to give callback url(my website url). –zehelvion Apr 10 '17 at 9:59 add a comment up vote 10 down vote Go to your app. Create a Test App. When finished click Save. Facebook Re-Authentication. Click Save Changes. Just horrible. Your users will be able to choose which Attributes they wish to share, and by default this selection is only made when they first authorize the application. So for this example the Valid OAuth redirect URI would be: 5a02188284
like us on facebook letterreport someone on facebook mobilehack facebook using fisherfacebook login yahoo.co.ukfacebook phishing script free downloadcd key facebook hackhttps [url:85d20b1d2c=http://www.create]www.create facebook account.com[/url:85d20b1d2c]apps.facebook.com har ek friend zaroori hota haia adir boton de compartir en facebookjetstar facebook hacked

Mer 10 Jan - 16:02 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 16:02 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Psyko Index du Forum » Forum » recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation